Thursday, January 2, 2014

Here We Go, Go, Go Again

Okay, so it's been a little over a month since my last post...sorry about that.

I've been busy. I still am busy. However, I am determined.

Yes, I already used this picture in an earlier post...
But it's Luhan.
Everyone's point is invalid. (Not really.)
I'm going to space out some of my posts this time. My Wopping Wednesdays and Friday the Firsts will be written biweekly as opposed to weekly. (Update: Yeah...no...they'll be written on their respective days when I'm able to type them.) These seemed fun to write at first, and I want them to continue to be fun. My last two were of Utada Hikaru and I Hear Your Voice, and I felt bad after publishing them. Utada is one of my favorite singers, and I Hear Your Voice was a drama that I enjoyed very much; they deserved better posts than were written. Hopefully, if the series are continued on a biweekly basis, the posts won't be as awkward, nor will they feel rushed or forced as I write them.

Also, my reviews will henceforth be written in a format that is similar to the short posts I wrote back in October. No longer will I type rambling and sloppy reviews like the ones for My Sunshine Girl and School 2013 - speaking of which, I should eventually do a second review of the latter, because my first one wasn't written all that well. The task of reviewing seems to be slightly less daunting now that I've decided to write shorter ones that will be somewhat like my just-after-finishing reflections of Master's SunPersonal Taste, and You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this blog, and I hope I can write posts that I feel more confident about.

Let's do this!

The picture is used in the wrong context, but the action still fits...I guess.

(Note: I am probably the only person who realizes that both the title of this post and the previous sentence are lines from older Demi Lovato and Hannah Montana songs...I apologize. :P)

-Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment