Sunday, January 26, 2014

Nine Days Until Movie-Watching Anniversary!


I forgot the exact day on which I downloaded my first K-pop song...but thanks to Netflix, I will never forget the day I saw my first Korean movie.

There will be more on that story on the actual anniversary of the day, though, so...uh...

Sad Movie (2005)

Perhaps a second viewing is in order...


Yes, that may be a wise idea...


But I will not allow myself to get caught up in the emotions.

Granted, I won't be watching Sad Movie at midnight on a school night this time, so that will certainly help.

Oh! Maybe on a day when my brother isn't home for a few hours, I can sneak into his room and watch the movie on his TV! He took my Playstation 3 into his room, so it's only fair that I continue to take advantage of the fact that it's hooked up to a TV that is superior to mine...

I've been in such a British mood this week, I didn't even realize that the mood had
pervaded into the blog until ten seconds ago.

Just replace "my" with "my awful yet amazing brother's" and "making no noise" with "attempting to suppress tears and feels" and that picture is totally applicable.

-Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment