Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Really Good Way to Start Off a Saturday :)

I've been awake for a few hours, watching Five Fingers and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and I decided to check and see if a new post had been uploaded over at Crazy For Kdrama, one of the blogs I read.

Well, what do you know? Not only has her next K-Hottie installment been uploaded...

It was uploaded for me! :P (Today's been a good day so far...)

You see, there's this one Facebook group I joined a few weeks ago: Operation Kdrama Chat. Its function is pretty much self-explanatory... Anyway, there was one post in which I was talking about the actor who plays the younger version of Ji Chang Wook's character in Five Fingers (He looks like a monkey...an adorable monkey.). But THEN, I said that I had just found out that Ji Chang Wook is in Smile, Dong Hae.


Yes, it's a drama with 159 episodes, but the character of In Ha has put me in a very susceptible position. 

Plus, Stephanie-unni (okay, that might start to get annoying to some people, but... *shrug*) commented and said that it's a good drama, so...yeah. For the past week, I've been debating about whether or not to push Smile, Dong Hae ahead of Nice Guy and Ghost for my next Kdrama...

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I opened up her blog and saw this:


Needless to say, but I'm going to say it anyway, this made me a very happy fangirl. Maybe a little too happy, as the prospect of this post being both about him and dedicated to me made me cry in fangirling joy.

I'm being completely serious right now. So let me say again, "Kamsahamnida, Stephanie-unni!"

Aish, the things this fandom does to me...

-Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment