Wednesday, October 9, 2013

School 2013: Why Does Go Nam Soon Let Everyone Walk All Over Him?!

So, Jang Yi and I started watching School 2013 today. Before switching over to the recent episode of Running Man with G-Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri, we finished episode 3. Due to preconceived notions concerning the friendship of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin, we "ship" their two characters (I guess), even though Woo Bin's character doesn't show up until the end of episode three...and he's acting like a jerk right now. However, the two of us flipped out when he finally showed up.

Lee Jong Suk's character, Go Nam Soon, is just...I can't handle him - this is meant in a good way, of course.
He acts like he doesn't care about anybody or anything, but he is so nice to Han Young Woo, a student with some sort of mental disability. By the way, I think Han Young Woo is so adorable; Jang Yi was giving me weird looks today when I said that.

And Go Nam Soon...why are you torturing us like this? We are out here on the other side of the computer screen, worrying about you! Most of the time (almost all of the time, so far), you don't even fight back when someone is accusing you of something you didn't to, or when those bullies are beating you up! I just want to give you a hug, man...


Then there's Jang Na Ra, who plays Jung In Gae, the homeroom teacher in Socky Tree Monkey's low-grade achieving class. She's 32. This baffled both of us, because her big eyes make her look so young.

Plus, Jang Yi noticed this early on: this teacher does not dress as an average young female teacher would. The outfits are cute, but not as professional as you'd expect. My friend really likes her shoes, though...

Anyway, I'm very happy to say that I'm enjoying this Kdrama very much so far! (Now, if only Viki let me watch Heirs, because it's "not available in [my] region," then the day would have been even closer to perfection. I guess I'll have to wait for Dramafever to -- wait! Episode 1's already available on Dramafever! :D)

-Pamela

1 comment:

  1. I am currently watching School - 2013 and it breaks my heart seeing LJS go through this. LOL

    ReplyDelete