Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Think, think, think..." -Winnie the Pooh

I'm trying to, silly old bear.

Okay, let's get serious here...

There are so many things that can be done on this blog: reviews, playlists, questions, fangirl-posts, etc. But what do I do? I guess that question will be answered as this post continues. *shrugs*

While I was watching more episodes of You're The Best this morning, and while assembling all of my TBW-drama names on a Microsoft Word document, possibilities popped into my consciousness and some took some form.

Maybe I'll write reviews. If I did write Kdrama reviews (and maybe for other countries' dramas...?), they wouldn't be posted all that frequently. It's probable that they would be written during/after my first viewing, as I really don't have the time - nor the patience, often times - to frequently re-watch dramas. The exceptions to this proposal would be the Kdramas I've watched up until now. Up until now, I have been able to analyze aspects of the dramas, but not in preparation for reviews and what-not, so...those would have to be rewatched.

So...my first review will probably be either of School 2013 or My Sunshine Girl/Glowing She, depending on which one I finish first. I'm starting the former - as well as Heirs - on Wednesday, hopefully with Jang Yi  (we're very excited to see Lee Jong Suk...), since the school day is going to be cut in half. Hopefully, Personal Taste will be finished by then; I know that You're The Best likely won't be until next weekend...so I won't be starting My Sunshine Girl until next weekend.

Plus, there's the fact that I will be picking up the three games I pre-ordered last weekend. (Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and Disagea D2: A Brighter Darkness) I should take that employee-satisfaction survey since the guy got me to order BOTH of the new Pokemon games, a game I've never heard of, and gave me the OST for this one game I bought. :P

Maybe I'll post playlists with video game/Japanese/Korean/Chinese music...

What I'm thinking is that I'll pick an artist/game/show (likely using the Shuffle option on iTunes...) and just talk about that artist/game/show and its music. Within it, I'd include links to some of the songs from that artist/game/show.

This playlist proposal is one that I'm very fond of.

Maybe I'll just ask the few readers I end up having about what to watch/review/discuss.

There likely won't be that many readers on this blog (*crosses fingers* hopefully, this will be false), but it would be nice to be able to connect with you guys... :)

Maybe - no, definitely - I will type up my overzealous reactions to K-pop/video games/anime (mostly the latter two, since the first one will be covered more in the playlists *shrug*).

Most of my qualms about fangirling will be thrown out of the window in these types of posts.

Maybe I'll write about my writing (and give links to my profiles - anyone?), my current life events, and current events in general as reactions to what's presented on The Daily Show With Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report (I love these two shows so much O~O)

Ohhhhhh *evil hand-rubbing and snickering* this is going to be fun.

Well, Kairi, would you like to do the honors?



(Kingdom Hearts) (taken from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgjv4feJeA) (You all are in such awe at my photographing ability, right?)

Let the blog officially begin! *uses figurative scissors to cut yet another figurative red ribbon*

-Pamela


No comments:

Post a Comment